What is a content swipe file?
A swipe file is a collection of writing examples. These examples can be anything you might find useful. Professional writers use swipe files to inspire their content and improve their skills. Or, in other words, a great way for you to find inspiration without having to reinvent the wheel each time.
The purpose of a swipe file is to study techniques and templates – not just to copy and paste content into your work.
My useful content swipe file links and resources
- Swipe File
- Content Swipe File: Pinterest
- GOV.UK Style Guides
- Enchanting Marketing
- How Pro Writers Nurture Their Skills (Without Paying for Expensive Courses)
- 21 Snazzy Copywriting Examples: Get Inspired to Write Your Own Copy
- 14 Metaphor Examples: How to Paint Vibrant Pictures With Your Words
- 69+ High-Quality Copywriting Templates Proven to Work
- 172+ Magic Words: How to Write Persuasive Business Content (As Proven By Science)
- Copywriting 101 by Copyblogger
- Principles of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
- Magnetic Headlines by Copyblogger
- Ultimate Social Media Swipe File
- Writing copy for landing pages
- Lose the Very