Context marketing aims to deliver the right content to the right person, in the right place and at the right time. Context marketing is about giving people useful, relevant content, at the point in the buying journey when they are likely to be most interested.
To deliver great context marketing you need to
- know your audience really well
- recognise that content is more than just words
- use every source of data you have access to, use this information to help inform your decisions
- send considered content
- personalise, personalise and personalise!
- try and be different; break away from the perceived norm
- test everything you do and focus on making it better each time
- integrate all stages of your context marketing