The truth is that not every product or topic is exciting. Use these 4 simple tips to make the boring a little more exciting.
Tip 1 – Creative the narrative
- What is your product or service?
- How did you come up with that solution?
- What problems led you to creating that solution?
- What makes your solution unique?
Creating a storey about your product or service can help bring it to life.
In essence, you’re creating a story because people like stories.
Discuss the ups and downs of using the product, as well as the impact it had on someone’s life and how it transformed it.
Tip 2 – relate your solution to problems, needs and wants
- Relate your solution to problems, needs and wants
- How does your product or service make your customers lives easier or better?
- What new things will your customers be able to do after using your product or service?
- How will your product or service make your customers feel?
Tip 3 – make it visual
Showing your product or service and linking this to how it will help make lives easier or better for your customers will help improve your engagement and conversion.
Even with very mundane products such as courses, displaying the course information can make a significant difference.
Tip 4 – use humour
There’s no reason to be boring if your offering isn’t intriguing or sexy.
Have fun transforming the mundane into something your customers will want to engage with.
Otherwise, boring + boring is only going to ever equal boring.