Shapes are the foundation of any design.
As a method of learning new things, our brains are programmed to recognise and recall shapes.
That is why striking and strong designs are simpler to remember and help make a lasting impression.
The following tips will help you choose the right shapes for your logo design.
- People associate a circular logo with communities, unity, friendship, and love.
- People associate an oval logo with sturdiness, endurance, and stability.
Squares and rectangles
- People associate a square or rectangular ogo with power, strength professionalism, efficiency, and stability.
- People associate vertical lines with strength, masculinity, and energy.
- People associate horizontal lines with calmness, tranquillity, and balance.
- People associate angled lines with movement and speed.
- People associate curved lines with happiness, generosity, and rhythm.